The Community Relations, Education and Development Officers Organization-Caraga, Inc. (CREDO-Caraga, Inc.), in cooperation with the Mines and Geosciences Bureau Regional Office No. XIII, conducted a three-day Capacity and Capability Training for Caraga Community Relations Officers on July 13 to 15, 2023 at Lutas Beach Resort in Barangay Magsaysay, Municipality of Libjo, Province of Dinagat Islands.
The said activity is part of the ongoing commitment of CREDO-Caraga, Inc. to strengthen and capacitate all Community Relations Officers of Caraga mining companies to have a standardized understanding of the implementation of Social Development and Management Program in order to uphold sustainable community development.
The following mining companies participated in the said training:
- AAM-PHIL Natural Resources and Development Corporation (Parcel 2B)
- ADFIL Corporation
- Agata Mining Ventures, Inc.
- Cagdianao Mining Corporation
- Century Peak Corporation
- Comet Mining Exploration Corporation
- CTP Construction and Mining Corporation
- East Coast Mineral Resources Company Incorporated (Phase 3)
- Equi-Parco Construction Company
- Greenstone Resources Corporation
- Hinatuan Mining Corporation (Tagana-an Nickel Project)
- Krominco Incorporated
- Libjo Mining Corporation
- Mindanao Mineral Processing and Refining Corporation
- Oriental Vision Mining Philippines Corporation (Palhi Project)
- Pacific Nickel Philippines, Inc.
- Philsaga Mining Corporation
- Platinum Group Metals Corporation
- SBT Mining Incorporated
- Sinosteel Philippines H. Y. Mining Corporation
- Stagno Mining Corporation
- Taganito Mining Corporation
- TVI Resource Development Philippines Inc.
- V.I.L. Mines, Inc.